A healthy result should fall into the range 0 - 1.7 mmol/mol creatinine.
Alpha-Ketoadipic acid (or 2-oxoadipate) is an intermediate in the metabolism of lysine. It is made from tryptophan & lysine via alpha-aminoadipic acid. It is also a byproduct of yeast.
- May be secondary to high glutaric acid (check glutaric acid level)
- Impaired metabolism due to cofactor insufficiencies
- Toxic metals (As, Hg, Sb, Cd)
- Secondary to yeast or fungal infection
- Vitamins & Minerals Analysis
- Comprehensive Urine Elements Profile
- Complete Digestive Stool Analysis
- Supplement cofactors (B1, B2, B3, B5, Mg, cysteine or lipoic acid)
- Remove toxic metals (As, Hg, Sb, Cd)
- Antifungals, anti-yeast diet
- Probiotics if relevant
$15 per monthSelect this plan
$59 per yearSelect this plan
$250 single paymentSelect this plan
Health is not exactly rocket science. You just have to know what your body needs and doesn't need. Your medical tests contain that information. Upload them to our service and we’ll help you understand, organize, and act on them.Get Started
"I was really concerned about my lab results and my GP was not able to see me for another week. Through HealthMatters I was able to interpret my results instantly."
"I've been keeping all my lab results in a spreadsheet, covering approximately 20 years. The HealthMatters team helped me upload that info into the cloud. I can show this data to my family and doctors now easily."
"I had no idea what my lab results meant. Here I found all the biomarkers that I was looking for online. Finally, I have not only organized them all neatly in one place, but I am also grateful to be able to understand what they mean."