Borrelia burgdorferi B31 reference strain (Borrelia burgdorferi sensu stricto) lysate of Borrelia burgdorferi contains many different antigens capable of evidencing cellular activity.
Borrelia burgdorferi is spirochete class bacterium. B. burgdorferi sensu stricto, B. burgdorferi sensu lato, B. burgdorferi afzelii and B. burgdorferi garinii spirochetes enter the human body through tick bites. Mixed with tick saliva, Borrelia travels through the circulation and enters different tissues. In some untreated cases, symptoms of pathogenic invasion have involved neurologic, cardiac, or joint disorders. Borrelia pathogenesis can break the blood-brain barrier, which allows invasion of the central nervous system, resulting in neuroborreliosis.
Borrelia burgdorferi sensu lato (B.b.s.l.) with the following subspecies:
- USA: Borrelia burgdorferi sensu stricto (B.b.s.s.), Borrelia andersonii, Borrelia americanum, B. carolinensis, B. bissettii, B. myamotoi
- Europe: Borrelia afzelii, Borrelia garinii, B. spielmanii, B. valaisiana, B. lusitaniae, B. bavariensis
- Asia: Borrelia japonica, B. rutdi, B. tanukii, B. sinica, B. yangtze
There are 3 stages of an infection:
1. Bull’s eye rash, summer-flu,
2. Recent infection of the organ system (peripheral nerve system, meningitis, encephalitis, joints, heart, eyes),
3. Chronic infection of the organ system (peripheral nerve system, central nerve system, joints, muscles, heart, eyes, ears, skin
(according “Symptoms and Associated Medical Conditions on the Sixteen-Point MSIDS Map” by Dr. Richard Horowitz, Hyde Park, New York, USA)
- Fatique, tiredness, unexplained fevers, sweats, chills or flushing, unexplained weight change, either loss or gain, unexplained hair loss, swollen glands, sore throat, testicular pain (men), pelvic pain (women), unexplained menstrual irregularity, unexplained milk production, breast pain, irritable bladder or bladder dysfunction, sexual dysfunction or loss of libido, upset stomach, change in bowel function (constipation or diarrhea), chest pain or rib soreness, shortness of breath, cough, heart palpitations, pulse skips, heart block, any history of a heart murmur or valve prolapse, joint pain or swelling, stiffness of joints, neck or back, muscle pain or cramps, twitching of the face or other muscles, headaches, neck cracks, neck stiffness, tingling numbness, burning or stabbing sensations, facial paralysis (Bell´s palsy), double, blurry or floaters of the eyes/vision, buzzing, ringing of the ears/hearing, ear pain, increased motion sickness, vertigo, light-headedness, wooziness, poor balance, difficulty walking, tremor, confusion, difficulty thinking, difficulty with concentration or reading, forgetfulness, poor short-term memory, desorientation: getting lost, going to wrong places, difficulty with speech or writing, mood swings, irritability, depression, disturbed sleep: too much or too little sleep or early awakening, disturbed sleep: too much or too little sleep or early awakening (continued), exaggerated symptoms or worse hangover from alcohol.
Own it for life
Our exclusive data entry service is a convenient way to get your results into your private dashboard. Simply attach an image or a file of your lab test results, and one of our qualified data entry team members will add the results for you. We support all sorts of files, whether PDFs, JPGs, or Excel. This service is excellent whether you have a lot of reports to upload or are too busy to do the data entry yourself.
We strive to make the data entry process easy for you. Whether by offering dozens of templates to choose from that pre-populate the most popular laboratory panels or by giving you instant feedback on the entered values. Our data entry forms are an easy, fast, and convenient way to enter the reports yourself. There is no limit on how many lab reports you can upload.
billed every month
Data entry included
$6.60/month billed annually
Data entry included
own it for life
Are You a Health Professional?
Get started with our professional plan
Welcome to Healthmatters Pro.
Save time on interpreting lab results with the largest database of biomarkers online. In-depth research on any test at your fingertips, all stored and tracked in one place. Learn more
Pro Monthly Plus
for health professionals
$75 per month