Detect possible allergic responses to various substances in the environment such as animals, antibiotics, foods, grasses, house dust, mites, insects, insulin, molds, smuts, trees, and weeds; evaluate hay fever, asthma, atopic eczema, and respiratory allergy.
Quantitative allergen-specific IgE test is indicated:
• To determine if a patient has elevated allergen-specific IgE antibodies;
• If specific allergic sensitivity is needed to allow immunotherapy to be initiated;
• When testing patients for agents that may potentially cause anaphylaxis;
• When evaluating patients who are taking medications (eg, long-acting antihistamines), which interfere with other testing modalities (eg, skin testing);
• If immunotherapy or other therapeutic measures based on skin testing results have not led to a satisfactory remission of symptoms;
• When patient is unresponsive to medical management where identification of offending allergens may be beneficial.
Our specialized data entry service is designed to seamlessly integrate your laboratory results into your private dashboard. Just send in your lab test results—whether it's an image or a file—and our skilled data entry team will handle the rest. We accommodate various file formats like PDFs, JPGs, and Excel.
The first report is complimentary. After that, the data entry service is priced at $15 per report, unless it's part of your subscribed plan. It's an ideal solution whether you have numerous reports to upload or if your schedule doesn't permit self-data entry.
We strive to make the data entry process easy for you. Whether by offering dozens of templates to choose from that pre-populate the most popular laboratory panels or by giving you instant feedback on the entered values. Our data entry forms are an easy, fast, and convenient way to enter the reports yourself. There is no limit on how many lab reports you can upload.
track personal results
track multiple client's results
own it for life
for health professionals
for personal lab results
own it for life
Level up your lab report analysis with our Pro plan, built for health practitioners like you.
Health Business Account
Unlock additional Pro plans when you sign up.