Detect possible allergic responses to various substances in the environment such as animals, antibiotics, foods, grasses, house dust, mites, insects, insulin, molds, smuts, trees, and weeds; evaluate hay fever, asthma, atopic eczema, and respiratory allergy.
Quantitative allergen-specific IgE test is indicated:
• To determine if a patient has elevated allergen-specific IgE antibodies;
• If specific allergic sensitivity is needed to allow immunotherapy to be initiated;
• When testing patients for agents that may potentially cause anaphylaxis;
• When evaluating patients who are taking medications (eg, long-acting antihistamines), which interfere with other testing modalities (eg, skin testing);
• If immunotherapy or other therapeutic measures based on skin testing results have not led to a satisfactory remission of symptoms;
• When patient is unresponsive to medical management where identification of offending allergens may be beneficial.
Own it for life
Our exclusive data entry service is a convenient way to get your results into your private dashboard. Simply attach an image or a file of your lab test results, and one of our qualified data entry team members will add the results for you. We support all sorts of files, whether PDFs, JPGs, or Excel. This service is excellent whether you have a lot of reports to upload or are too busy to do the data entry yourself.
We strive to make the data entry process easy for you. Whether by offering dozens of templates to choose from that pre-populate the most popular laboratory panels or by giving you instant feedback on the entered values. Our data entry forms are an easy, fast, and convenient way to enter the reports yourself. There is no limit on how many lab reports you can upload.
billed every month
Data entry included
$6.60/month billed annually
Data entry included
own it for life
Are You a Health Professional?
Get started with our professional plan
Welcome to Healthmatters Pro.
Save time on interpreting lab results with the largest database of biomarkers online. In-depth research on any test at your fingertips, all stored and tracked in one place. Learn more
Pro Monthly Plus
for health professionals
$75 per month